Provided By: Ross Langford
Our one-day Emergency First Aid at Work Course is setup to help people who desire training in emergency first aid. Suited for nominated first aiders working in low risk environments, upon completion you will gain a certificate sufficient for your workplace valid for 3 years.
Our experienced course providers will inspire and promote learning through a wide range of realistic and practical activities, assessment tasks and continuous observation.
- The role of the first aider
- Managing an emergency
- Communication and casualty care
- Basic life support
- The causes of unconsciousness
- Resuscitation, adult CPR
- Identification and treatment of chocking
- Hypovolemic Shock
- Treatment of trauma, wounds and bleeds
- The treatment of burns and scalds
- Identification and treatment of extremity injuries
- Seizures, adult
- Treatment of other medical conditions
- Health and safety regulations
- Rules and regulations of best practice
This course will run at a number of suitable venues throughout the year, and is available upon request to groups by simply contacting us beforehand.